Today is THE DAY! Free Update 1.20 is live on Steam with R.E.M.I.X. V2 and more!
Play your favourite levels with a lovely, fresh spin. We’ve taken three more levels, mixed them up and swooshed them around to create new hospital adventures in a familiar setting. Show off your prowess in Mitton University by completing challenges to unlock all of the plots, take on a giant one-wave horde in Tumble, and market your socks off to battle specific illnesses in Flemington! That elusive R.E.M.I.X. blue star is waiting for you, but are you up to the challenge?
Collaborative Projects – Healthy Appetite
Right now, its more important than ever to stay connected with your loved ones and we want to help with that. So team up with your friends and earn some DELICIOUS rewards in a brand new season of our online Collaborative Projects – Healthy Appetite! Meet like-minded players from all over the community, and maybe even make some new, lovely friends while you’re at it!
The music and sound in Two Point Hospital has always been something players have loved, “Fish Whispers should be no.1 in the charts” and “These songs have changed my life” are definitely things we’ve heard from you, and have absolutely not made up while writing this. So we’re very pleased to announce that the Two Point Hospital Soundtrack is now available for digital download via Steam for £5.99! Now you can rock your socks off all day long.
WHAT A BARGAIN!
Ohhh you thought that was it!? No no no! We’ve also got some bloomin’ lovely discounts for players new and old! Get the base game for a cracking 66% off, or if you’ve already got that, why not treat yourself to the Healthy Collection v3 now including our latest DLC, Off the Grid! Oh yes, it’s all kicking off here in Two Point County, come down and get some sweet deals from 14th May – 21st May!
- Added R.E.M.I.X. V2
- Remixed versions of Mitton University, Tumble and Flemington
- New Collaborative Project added – Healthy Appetite
- Team up with your friends and earn some sweet rewards
- Bug Fixes
- Fix to delayed triggering of non-incremental Steam achievements
- Fixed environment texture issue on Goldpan
- Fixed minor overhang on level info UI
- Fixed minor spacing issue on level info UI in certain languages
- Fixed minor spacing issue on R.E.M.I. X completion letters in certain languages
- Fixed specific instances of missing translations
Free Update 1.20 is available now, for free on Steam! The Two Point Hospital Soundtrack is out now on Steam for £5.99!