We’re super excited to announce that Room Templates are OUT NOW on Steam! Build it, save it, add it to any of your hospitals. Missed the original announcement? No worries!
Room Templates is a brand new feature coming to Two Point Hospital in our latest free update. This awesome new tool will enable you to build incredible looking rooms and save them as templates to use in all of your other hospitals with ease. This should not only optimise your hospital building adventures, but also empower you to put more time and effort into creating the perfect room, knowing you can use it in any of your other hospitals! We can’t wait to see your amazing creations, so be sure to share them with us on our social channels.
This new update is out right now on Steam, so be sure to download the latest version (and restart Steam if you don’t see the update). The Microsoft store version will be getting the same update soon, and consoles will be getting it further in the future. We’re working on some awesome stuff for console, and we’re excited to share our plans for the next big content update with you a little later down the line.
- Added Room Templates feature
- Build a room and save it as a template to use in your other hospitals
- New UI elements for templates:
- There is now a “Templates” button when in build/edit mode where you will save and name your templates
- When you go to place a new room an icon is now present where you can access your saved templates
- Fixed UI issue on the Superbugs menu
This is something you as a community have been asking for, for quite some time now and we’re so excited for you to experience it for yourselves now. Be sure to let us know what you think and share your room creations with us on any of our social channels!